Monday, August 4, 2008

Another two

One of Amy's co-workers found out she was allergic to cats and gave us Gracie.











Gracie was supposed to be a free cat. She started throwing up one day, and I hoped that she'd just get over it. After it started looking pink/red, we decided that she needed to see the vet. 1500 dollars later, our free cat became, by far, our most expensive cat. When the PetSmart cat people heard about this, they didn't cash our adoption fee for Chunk. So Chunk became our first free cat (though I much rather would've paid for him and gotten Gracie for free).

This is Chunk. I had to pick up Gracie at PetSmart and decided to get another cat that looked like Gracie (even though Chunk is way bigger than she is).


Once again- boxes and small places are fun for some reason.

No comments: