Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm Sorry, But We're Gonna Have To Let You Go

My brother had two cats, Hunter and Oreo. He moved from Tampa back to California with our parents. Since he couldn't find a place for his cats, I told him we'd take them (what's 2 more, right?). However, after about 3 months of cleaning up marking (urine) all over the house and those two fighting with others (maybe we just had too many males), we kicked them outside in the backyard. I left a food bowl and water. They meowed a bunch that night. By morning, they were both gone. We saw Hunter about a month or two later, but never again. Oreo still lives outside and we continue to give him food and water. Sometimes when we go on walks, he'll come along with us like he's a dog. During the "cold" months, we leave the garage open a bit so he can sleep in there. He's a fun outside cat and Zack loves him. He'll even call for him- "O-woe!"




















Here you can see Oreo outside the window in front of our house.

No comments: