Sunday, December 20, 2009

Number 12

Missy has a fun story. I bike to work every morning and I found a flashlight knocked down on the floor. I put it back, thinking it was a bit weird that it wasn't on its shelf. What was really weird was the next morning when the event was replayed. There had to be a real explanation and there's no such things as ghosts. Later that day, Amy had gone into the garage to get something. She came back in and closed the door. After a while, she saw the cats getting closer to the door and then she heard some meowing from the garage. Figuring one of the cats got locked in the garage by accident, she opened the door. To her surprise, this cat she'd never seen before ran into the house. She was recently spayed (as was evident by her shaved belly) and she had a tattoo there too. We looked around the nearby neighborhoods for lost cat signs, only to find none. We still have no idea how she got into our garage as we never leave it up when we're not out there. I think she might have climbed up under the car when Amy was at work and got a ride home from the hospital. We'll never know. But she enjoys being here.

No comments: